What are some common problem situations that Delaware Valley Career Solutions helps its clients resolve?
- You are graduating from high school or college and are not sure what to do next.
- You need help aligning your career with changes in your life situation (e.g., dealing with work-family balance, being newly divorced, an “empty nester” or thinking about retirement).
- You believe that “baggage” from your childhood (such as a difficult relationship with a parent, early trauma, or low self-confidence) holds you back from being as successful as you would like to be, and you would like to find ways to leave those parts of your past behind.
- You are a successful professional who seeks higher levels of reward and recognition at work.
- You have just gotten a big promotion (or are starting a new job) and want to make sure the transition into your new role goes smoothly and successfully.
- You need to figure out how to work more effectively with a difficult boss or coworker.